What to Know
- You can create TikTok movies that features your personal voice.
- When you end recording, faucet the Voice Effects icon on the highest proper.
- Select an impact to hear and use it, after which proceed to edit or publish your video.
This article explains how to change your voice on TikTok utilizing the Voice Effects characteristic. Voice Effects can be found for TikTok on Android and iOS gadgets.
Record Your Video and Add a Voice Effect
In order to use Voice Effects, your video should embody your personal voice. For occasion, you can’t use Voice Effects in movies you create with the built-in templates that include music.
You apply a Voice Effect after you report your video.
Open TikTok and faucet the + (plus signal) on the backside to begin recording your video.
Tap the Record button, seize your video as you usually would, and faucet it as soon as extra to pause or cease recording. Then, faucet the verify mark once you’re completed recording.
In the gathering of choices on the highest proper, faucet Voice Effects.
When the window pops up from the underside, faucet to hear every of the results. If you need to use one, depart it chosen and faucet away from the window. If you determine not to use an impact, faucet None on the far left.
You can then apply another results to your video like textual content or stickers. Tap Next once you end.
Continue to choose your Post choices, save the video, or just faucet Post like another video you create.
Available Voice Effects for TikTok
TikTok presents a number of Voice Effects for quite a lot of voice-changing choices. Since you may hear every one earlier than you determine to use it, you may experiment with one thing enjoyable.
Here are the Voice Effects you could presently use on TikTok:
- Chipmunk: High-pitched like one among Alvin’s Chipmunks.
- Baritone: Deep and manly.
- Mic: How you’d sound speaking right into a bodily microphone.
- Megaphone: As in the event you’re talking by means of a megaphone.
- Robot: Just such as you’d assume; you sound like a robotic.
- Low Battery: Slow and drawn out as in the event you’re battery is draining.
- Vibrato: Vibrating sound like your voice is shaking.
- Electronic: Scattered digital sounds added to your phrases.
- Echo: Each phrase or sentence has an echo.
- Synth: As if a synthesizer is utilized to your voice; assume 80s music.
- Helium: Higher pitched than Chipmunk such as you sucked helium from a balloon.
- Giant: Deeper than Baritone, like a giant, jolly big.
Add Voice Effects to a Draft
If you create a TikTok video that you just save for later as a Draft, you may edit it to embody a Voice Effect.
Tap the Me tab on the backside and decide Drafts.
Select a draft out of your listing.
When the Post choices open, faucet Back on the highest left.
As your video performs, faucet Voice Effects within the choices on the highest proper.
Then proceed with the identical steps as above to select a Voice Effect, edit your video additional, or save or publish it.
You can take away a Voice Effect you beforehand utilized by selecting None within the listing of results.
Make Your TikTok Videos Stand Out With Voice Effects
If you’re searching for a manner to make your TikTok video extra enjoyable, dramatic, or just notable, take into account one of many neat Voice Effects. And bear in mind, you may add different sounds to your TikTok movies too!